This is for members only. If you are not yet a member, apply to join the grow club, otherwise keep reading.
- Decide which strains you want based on our latest adoption surplus list.
- Message us to keep those plants aside for you and arrange collection/delivery.
- Pay the adoption fee (and delivery fee if applicable) on collection/delivery.
- Complete the application form.
- We will review your application and, if approved, send you your unique member number. This is the basic membership.
- You will also receive an invitation to be added to our WhatsApp Community or Telegram Channel.
- Once you adopt your first plant from us, you will be upgraded to full membership.
- Basic membership is free of charge.
- Full membership requires the adoption of a plant. There are no additional fees.
Since buying or selling of Cannabis plants is not currently legal in South Africa, we offer our plants up for adoption (we want to see as many people as possible growing their own). We charge an adoption fee that covers our costs such as time, effort, skill, soil, nutrients, etc.
- Small plants = R150 each
- Medium plants = R300 each
- Large plants = R550 each
We accept cash and instant EFT. We will send our bank details on confirmation of the adoption.
Choose from all the strains on our mother list and we will take the cuttings and root them for you. Our surrogate service has a few requirements:
- Minimum order is 10 cuttings, and minimum 2 cuts per strain.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the order.
- Lead time is 4 weeks from receipt of the deposit.
- Surrogate fee is R15o per plant.
We are based in Paarl. Visits are by appointment only, and for members only. We can deliver to Cape Town and the Boland at R200 delivery fee.
Please enquire for deliveries further afield in the Cape Winelands.
Yes, we can courier small plants. We ask that you order an even number of plants so that we can package them tightly in a box. Uneven numbers of plants fall around in the box, getting damaged in transit.
The fee is R250 for courier & packaging for up to 12 small plants. You can specify overnight at an additional fee. We send it on a Monday, and it usually arrives by Thursday or Friday, and the clones are fine for that time. However, the risk remains yours.
Yes, arrange a day and time with us beforehand and you are welcome to collect.
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 4pm.
- Saturday: 10am – 2pm.
- Sunday: Closed.
- We seldom have the phone with us. WhatsApp, Telegram and Email are set up on our laptops and we respond from there.
- Our messaging platforms serve as a record of our conversation with you. We are able to keep track of what you ordered, what we discussed and whether we already gave you any information you may need.